The Nokia’s comeback phone, Nokia 6, is going to be available starting on January 26 at Lazada Philippines. The news came from our affiliate newsletter.
However, you might not like the price of Php18,590 ($374) compared to the Php12,000 ($240) initial price when it was announced on Chinese market, and for a Snapdragon 430-powered smartphone. But, since the phone hasn’t launched in the Philippines officially, people who wants to be the first to have their hands on it should pay a premium.
So here is what you are paying for, the features and the specs:
• Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
• GPU: Adreno 505
• RAM: 4GB
• Internal/ROM: 64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
• Rear Camera: 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, flash
• Front Camera: 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
• Dual SIM
• 3G, LTE
• WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
• Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging
• OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
We hope that Nokia will soon launch the phone here in the Philippines with a lower price, even if the phone itself was packed with great specifications and features. And perhaps, people might want to pay for the long-lost Nokia-durability that we missed.
Stay tuned to Revealed for more updates, tech news and insights!
via Lazada, Unbox